Why use Kernza® to make your product?
- Kernza® flour is high in protein, carotenoids, and other antioxidants compared with wheat flour.
- Kernza® grain is great for brewing.
- Kernza® grain has a unique, nutty flavor that makes tasty products.
- Kernza® grain is high in dietary fiber.
- Consumers love Kernza®‘s regenerative promise and the story of a perennial future.
Interested Retailer or Product Maker?
Retailers are key to getting Kernza® products into the hands of consumers. If you are interested in putting Kernza® products on your selves, connect with a licensed Kernza® Maker on our network page or contact us for more information.
Food Manufacturer Information Request
You can become a Kernza® maker by entering into a licensing agreement with The Land Institute and purchasing licensed Kernza® grain. To begin the process, please submit an inquiry here.
Request a Sample
Product makers often need a small amount of Kernza® to experiment with. If you would like to purchase Kernza® for experimentation, please fill out an inquiry form here.
What are the challenges to scaling production?
With very few acres of Kernza® grain planted for production, demand for the grain has consistently outpaced supply. With the help of growers, handlers, and researchers, we are working to close that gap and help you bring new, exciting products to market.